Making Yoga4Teens Connections
No matter if you’re a seasoned Yoga4Teens instructor or a parent new to the scene, YogaMinded wants to help you meet other people interested in teaching teens yoga. By sharing our knowledge and experiences with one another, we can all become better instructors and help our students grow and excel. Make a connection today!
YogaMinded is dedicated to helping Yoga4Teens instructors and parents share their knowledge and experiences. Through our FaceBook discussion board and the YogaMinded blog, we are able to share ideas and feedback with other Yoga4Teens enthusiast.
Visit us on FaceBook to join our discussion!
- Join other yoga related discussions
- Post news of your classes
- View upcoming events
- Participate daily in Yoga4Teens happenings
- Upload photos and videos of your class from your page
- Tag yogaminded and then everyone in the yogaminded community
- Better understand and support your classes
- Participate in contests and giveaways there too!
- Join the Discussion Today by Visiting Our Facebook Teachers Zone.
- Get the Latest Yoga News. Join the YogaMinded Blog.
Our YogaMinded training workshops give you the opportunity to network with other Yoga4Teens instructors and parents and share your knowledge and experiences with them. We offer workshops for instructors, instructors-in-training and parents wanting to learn techniques for teaching teens yoga, and our training sessions are ideal for teachers of all levels – from beginners to experts. We also offer Recharge and Practicum courses for parents and instructors that have already completed a YogaMinded course.
Connecting with your students is an important part of a yoga instructor’s role. That’s why YogaMinded has made it easy students in your community to find you. No matter where you are located, the Yoga Teacher Network allows students and parents in your area to find out more about you. By registering your classes on the Yoga Teacher Network, students can learn how to contact you to begin their yoga classes. Register your classes today on the Yoga Teacher Network.